Are you grieving someone who has died of cancer? Are you interested in learning more about the grieving process with other adults in similar situations?
CancerCare is offering a book club series for bereaved adults. Our first book is “The Grieving Brain,” by Mary-Frances O’Connor. Join our upcoming discussion as we share insights and personal connections to the story.
This group meets every four weeks on Thursdays, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET. This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
- Thursday, February 9, 1p.m. - Intro through the end of Chapter 2
- Thursday, March 2, 1p.m. - Chapter 3 through the end of Chapter 5
- Thursday, March 30, 1p.m. - Chapter 6 through the end of Chapter 8
- Thursday, April 20, 1p.m. - Chapter 9 through the end of Chapter 11
- Date & Time
No future dates available
- To Register or Learn More
Call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Lucia Fanjul, LMSW, at 212-712-6175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
← Back to Community Programs