Workshop Date and TimeRegister Now
Tuesday, December 20, 2022, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Triple Negative Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID-19 & Its Variants
- New Research on TNBC Presented at SABCS
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer-Specific Treatment Updates
- Updates on Clinical Trials in Advancing Treatment Choices
- The Increasing Role of Diagnostic Testing, Biomarkers & Genetic Testing in Informing Treatment Options
- Investigational New Therapies in Clinical Trials
- New Developments in the Prevention & Management of Treatment Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort & Pain
- Communicating with the Health Care Team with Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, List of Questions, Adherence, Follow-Up Care & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Virginia Kaklamani, MD, DSc
Professor of Medicine, Ruth McLean Bowman Bowers Chair in Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, A.B. Alexander Distinguished Chair in Oncology, Leader, Breast Oncology Program, UT Health San Antonio, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Kamel Abou Hussein, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Cooper Medical School, Rowan University, Adjunct Assistant Professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Breast Medical Oncology
Director of Administration, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Director of Advocacy, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop