- Overview of Glioblastoma in Adults, in the Context of COVID, Omicron & Seasonal Flu
- Current Standard of Care
- Novel Treatment Approaches
- Electric Field Treatments
- Clinical Trial Updates
- How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Managing Symptoms & Treatment Side Effects
- The Role of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments with Your Health Care Team, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Jeffrey N. Bruce, MD, FACS
Edgar M. Housepian Professor of Neurological Surgery, Vice Chairman of Academic Affairs, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Director, Bartoli Brain Tumor Research Laboratory, Co-Director, Brain Tumor Center
Eric T. Wong, MD, FANA, FAAN
Professor of Neurology, Medicine, Neurosurgery & Radiation Oncology, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Director, Medical Neuro-Oncology, Rhode Island Hospital
Zeesy Schnur, MBA
Executive Director, Brain Tumor Foundation
Carolyn Messner, DSW, BCD, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop