Workshop Date and TimeRegister Now
Wednesday, January 17, 2024, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Updates from the 46th SABCS on Diagnostic Testing, Biomarkers, Precision Medicine, Grade & Hormone Receptors
- What’s New in the Treatment of ER, PR and HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Updates from SABCS on: Hormone & Targeted Therapy
- Chemotherapy Updates from SABCS
- Investigational New Drugs in Clinical Trials
- What’s New in Prevention & Management of Treatment Side Effects, Discomfort, Neuropathy & Long Term Effects
- Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Kate Lathrop, MD
Associate Professor, Division of Hematology and Oncology, UT Health San Antonio, Breast Medical Oncology, Mays Cancer Center at UT Health San Antonio, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Research, Long School of Medicine, UT Health San Antonio, Program Director, Medical Oncology and Hematology Fellowship Program, UT Health San Antonio, Program Director, San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
Jennifer M. Matro, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Co-Leader, Breast Disease Team, Division of Hematology/Oncology, UC San Diego Comprehensive Breast Health Team
Marcela Mazo Canola, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology – Oncology, Breast Medical Oncology, UT Health San Antonio Mays Cancer Center
Sam Fortune, MSW
Women’s Cancers Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop