Workshop Date and TimeRegister Now
Tuesday, December 19, 2023, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New Research on TNBC Presented at SABCS
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer-Specific Treatment Updates
- Updates on Clinical Trials in Advancing Treatment Choices
- The Increasing Role of Diagnostic Testing, Biomarkers & Genetic Testing in Informing Treatment Options
- Investigational New Therapies in Clinical Trials
- New Developments in the Prevention & Management of Treatment Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort & Pain
- Communicating with the Health Care Team with Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, List of Questions, Adherence, Follow-Up Care & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Anne Blaes, MD, MS
Professor of Medicine and Division Director, University of Minnesota, Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation, Director of Cancer Survivorship Services and Translational Research, Masonic Cancer Center (MCC), Member, Masonic Cancer Center (MCC), Section Lead, Medical Oncology, Hematologist/Oncologist, Past Chair, American Society of Clinical Oncology’s Cancer Survivorship Committee, Member, Executive Board, Global Cardiooncology Society, Associate Editor, JACC Cardio-oncology, Section Editor, Hem/Onc Today on Survivorship
Ana Garrido-Castro, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Breast Oncology Program, Susan F. Smith Center for Women´s Cancers, Department of Medical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Sam Fortune, MSW
Women’s Cancers Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop