- Overview of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Staging and Grading
- Current Standard of Care
- Treatment Options for Resistant Disease
- New and Emerging Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Clinical Trials
- How Research Contributes to Treatment Choices
- Tips to Manage Treatment Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort and Pain
- The Increasing Role of Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, Including Technology, Prepared List of Questions and Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions to Ask Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Catherine S M Diefenbach, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Translational Director of Hematology, Director Clinical Lymphoma, Perlmutter Cancer Center, An NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, NYU Langone Health
Erin Mulvey, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Weill Cornell Medicine
Samuel Yamshon, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Bone Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program, Lymphoma Program, Weill Cornell Medicine, Division of Hematology & Medical Oncology
Belita Cowan, MA
President, Lymphoma Foundation of America®
Carolyn Messner, DSW, BCD, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop