- Overview of Health Care Decisions and Planning at End-of-Life
- Know Your Rights: Making Your Choices Known
- What Are Advance Directives?
- Health Care Proxy and Living Will
- Talking with Your Health Care Team and Loved Ones about Your Wishes
- Understanding Palliative Care
- Care Settings: Home, Hospital and Hospice
- Resources for End-of-Life Care
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Charles F. von Gunten, MD, PhD
Provost, The Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California San Diego
Nessa Coyle, NP, PhD
Consultant - Oncology, Pain and Palliative Care
Guadalupe R. Palos, DrPH, MSW, RN
Clinical Research Manager, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Division of Medical Affairs, Department of Cancer Survivorship
Debra J. Wolf, Esq.
Senior Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
Glenn Meuche, MSW
You can download the brochure for this workshop
This workshop was originally recorded on May 10, 2012.