To apply for financial assistance, please call us at 800-813-HOPE (4673). You can also learn more about the application process.
CancerCare® is grateful to all of our funders and the assistance programs they have made possible, including:
- Touching Hearts Program
- Limited financial assistance for women with cancer for home care, child care, transportation and pain medication. Funded by the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation.
- Programs for New York City and the Tri-State Area: New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
- Special Disbursement Program for Indigent New Yorkers
- Financial assistance for home care, child care and transportation, pain and anti-nausea medication, chemotherapy and radiation co-pays and other radiological imaging techniques. Program is restricted to residents of the five boroughs of New York City and is funded by a grant from the New York Community Trust.
- Ocular Cancer Financial Support Program
- Financial assistance for people with ocular cancers or any cancers that severely impact on vision. Grants may be applied toward the costs of transportation, home care, child care, treatment expenses, prescription medications, prosthetic devices and genetic counseling. The program is restricted to residents of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut and is funded by a grant from the Lavelle Foundation for the Blind.