CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week live support group for people in New York and New Jersey who are over the age of 40 and completed treatment within the last 18 months. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living through post-treatment survivorship.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
Registration for our October 2023 group cycle is currently closed. The next group cycle will begin in February 2024.
This group meets on Tuesdays from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. ET.
This cycle of this support group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register please call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673), or contact Charlotte Ference, LMSW, LSW at 212-712-6147 or email@example.com.