CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week live support group for people in New York in their 20s and 30s who have completed treatment within the last 18 months. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living through post-treatment survivorship.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins October 19, 2022. This group meets on Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. ET. The group is open for NY residents only.
This cycle of this support group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Sara Grisales Jaramillo, LMSW, at 212-712-8355 or email@example.com.